- Ensure compliance with NRC policies, guidelines and standards.
- Responsible for implementation of operational M&E activities in close collaboration with Core Competency technical officers and officers/assistants.
- Ensure project documentation of M&E activities of Core Competencies.
- Contribute to the implementation of M&E systems, including M&E tools.
- Ensure that NRC’s related activities are implemented within NRC’s Protection mainstreaming guidelines and report any breaches/concerns to the line manager and/or focal point for proper action.
These responsibilities shall be adapted to the particularities of the job location and context, phase of operation, strategic focus and type of programme intervention. This section shall be revised whenever a new employee is hired or the context changes significantly.
· Support in developing data collection methodology and tools, and in actual data collection as needed;
Support data management in close collaboration with core competencies’ data assistants and the development of clear information flows between program and M&E staff, as needed;
· Ensure that monitoring data are reported in a timely manner to the technical M&E officer for quality checks and submission to the Area Manager and relevant programme staff;
· Support the targeting and the registration of beneficiaries as needed;
· Supervise distributions in collaboration with programme staff;
· Support post distribution monitoring and related activities.